Connect with your wild vibrant energy, heal, balance and restore your inner feminine wisdom; uncover your own natural gorgeous self-expression, feel the sacred bond and support of a circle of women and awaken the Shakti Yogi Goddess within.
This Women’s only 250hr Hatha Vinyasa Training is a closely mentored 5-month in-depth foundation program in Yoga and embodies a strong emphasis on self-discovery, personal growth and spiritual development.
This foundation course serves as a taster for you to experience different styles and flavours of Yoga and Goddess Culture, whilst providing you with a grounded knowledge and a deeper understanding of Yoga Asana, Yoga Philosophy, Anatomy & Physiology, Self Practice, Teaching Methods, Ethics and the Business of Yoga.
During the Wild Vibrant Yogi Teacher Training you will be encouraged to find your authentic voice, tap into your gifts and passions, dissolve your fears and limitations; and develop your own creative teaching style, which will define you as a unique Yoga Teacher.
All of this will happen through, practice, play, sharing, journaling, movement, life empowerment, emotional release, partner yoga, meditation, breath work, chanting
and meditating at Sacred Sites.
You will connect with the Wild Vibrant Yogi Tribe – a truly awesome and growing community of powerful wild vibrant women.
The Wild Vibrant Yogi Teacher Training with Deborah Curtis (Senior Yoga Teacher Trainer) Inc. experienced guest teachers is a recognised qualification in which you will gain a 200hr Yoga Alliance Professionals Foundation Certificate (RYT-200) this will enable you to teach public and private classes and workshops. Yoga Alliance Professionals UK is the leading governing body in Yoga.
Whilst this is a yoga teacher training, students who wish to simply deepen their own practice and want to expand their transformational experience are also welcome.
This course will be challenging and rewarding, so be prepared to come and do the work with an open heart and an open mind.
- Asana (a strong emphasis on Vinyasa with an introduction to Ashtanga, Sivananda, Anusara, Power Yoga, Restorative & Partner Yoga)
- Philosophy & theory
- Ashtanga Eight Limbs
- Chanting & Mantra
- Chakra’s & the human energy field
- Goddess culture & moon cycles
- Rituals & altar creating
- Energy ley lines & dowsing
- Self discovery & self development
- Teaching methodology
- The business of Yoga Inc. your unique branding
- Children’s Yoga
- Thai Massage basics
- The art of observation & assisting
This training is hands on and students will be encouraged to develop their teaching skills right at the start.
What to expect
It is my deepest intention to hold sacred space for you and to support your unfolding with unconditional love, with your highest intention in heart and in mind.
I will meet you wherever you are on your path.
- Small Intimate groups
- Safe, trusting & nurturing space
- Individual attention
- Honest feedback & on-going support
- Clear guidance, encouragement & positive empowerment
- Respect & appreciation
- Sisterhood bond & connection
- Mentoring from previous teacher trainees
- Warm vibrant & welcoming studio
- An abundance of laughter
- Explore & dissolve blockages, fears & limitations
- Transform your mind-set
- Release, heal & transform negative body patterns & injuries
- Freedom from anxiety & stress
- Create breakthroughs in your own daily practice
- Feel strong flexible & healthy
- Courage, happiness & empowerment
- You will gain a strong awareness & understanding of alignment principles
- You will learn to listen to others & be a clear communicator
- You will learn to listen to your inner voice & trust your inner wisdom
- Uncover your passions & purpose
- Tap into your gifts & develop your own unique style of teaching
- You will learn to command a soft yet powerful presence
- Awaken & redefine your spiritual practice
- Learn to love yourself & others
Wild Vibrant Yogi TT is beneficial for
- You want to incorporate yoga into your everyday life
- You want to release negative mind body habits & patterns
- You want to connect with your inner peace
- You want a greater understanding & awareness of alignment principles
- You want to experience more freedom & vitality
- You want to connect with your raw wildness
- You want to tap into your feminine power
- You want to be supported within a safe nurturing group of women
- You want to awaken your potential
- You want to become a fully self-expressed skilled yoga teacher
- You want to create an abundant career being of service to others
- You want to be a Wild Vibrant Yogi
This training will take place within the sacred space of my vibrant home in the beautiful Vale of the White Horse in Oxfordshire. During the training we will visit the ancient sites of White Horse Hill and Wayland Smithy for meditation and energy activation.
This training serves as a foundation in Yoga, it requires discipline, continuous study, self-practice and dedication.
As Yoga Practitioners you must have a minimum of 2 yrs dedicated experience and a well-developed practice. The following postures should be well integrated, Paschimottanasana, Urdvha Dhanurasana & Salamba Sirsasana, (I may make exceptions for those using the wall with headstand).
You should be in good physical and mental health with a basic understanding of yoga philosophy.
You will be required to attend all dates to fulfil on the assignments and complete the homework.
Students are expected to maintain a minimum 4-day a week Asana practice and attend a minimum of 12 public classes taught by Deborah. This enables the teacher to continually check in on the trainees practice and it allows for the trainee to become more familiar with alignment and sequencing.
You will receive a 50% discount rate on these 12 classes and any other classes of Deborah’s you choose to attend during the training.
This training will run over a period of 5 months starting February 10th 2020 & ending July 5th 2020
Each day runs from 9am to 5pm.
February 10th-16th (week long intensive)
March 13th-15th (fri-sun)
March 27th-29th (fri-sun)
April 24th-26th (fri-sun)
May 15th-17th (fri-sun)
June 5th-7th (fri-sun)
July 3rd-5th (fri-sun)
July 5th 2020
- £2850 Early bird paid in full by: December 23rd 2019
- £3108 Total paid in full by: January 13th 2020
- £600 non-refundable deposit is required upon booking to secure your space
The balance is due by: January 13th 2020
A payment plan is available.
This price includes all training tuition, a manual, your teaching diploma as well as a final exam and a separate Anatomy & Physiology test. In addition you will need to purchase the books required for your studies and bring a journal.
Travel, accommodation and food are not included.
Cancellation & Refunds
The full amount must be paid by: January 13th 2020.
No refunds will be given after the start of the course. The initial deposit is non-refundable.
Course leader reserves the right to cancel the course and a full refund will be given.
For full details on cancellation polices click here.
Please email to register your interest and ask any questions and receive the application form
Applicants will be asked to submit two references.
1 / From your current Yoga teacher or main Yoga Teacher 2 / A personal reference
After submitting your application form prospective trainees will attend an informal interview and be required to attend a class for a practice assessment.
Once you have been accepted onto the course you will receive all of the necessary documentation regarding reading materials, attendance and cancellation policies.