Yoga can be used for natural healing; it’s a wonderful form of body medicine and a very powerful tool to clear the mind.
When we are dealing with physical, emotional or mental pain or blocks, this causes a disconnection between the mind and body. Our lives move out of balance, causing stress, fatigue, illness and often injuries. We become disempowered and often self critical with others and ourselves.
Through Yoga Healing you can awaken the body’s innate healing wisdom and intelligence to rebalance yourself naturally. With a dedicated commitment, It can bring you back to optimum health, vitality & reconnection.
You will experience more freedom and aliveness in your body from the inside out.
What to expect
- Focus on correct breathing techniques
- Grounding and centering exercises
- Focus on releasing tension and limitations
- Focus on body and mind healing
- Use of props and pose modifications
- Posture alignment and alignment Principles
- Clear guidance
- Specific hands on adjustments
- Energy work or light body work when needed
- Positive affirmations
- A deep final relaxation or meditation
- Continual assistance, encouragement, & empowerment
- Lessen chronic pain, lower back pain, arthritis, headaches and carpal tunnel
- Lower blood pressure and reduce insomni
- Reduces Anxiety, stress, tension and fatigue
- Improves your heart rate and blood pressure
- Prevents IBS and other digestive problems
- Protects your spine
- Improves bone health
- Speeding time to recover from injury
- Learning appropriate modifications for an injury or an issue
- Prevents re-injury
- Boosts your immune system
- Better respiratory function, and improved physical health
- Improves the quality of your sleep
These confidential private sessions allow you to reintegrate your body back into your practice while taking special care of your physical and emotional needs.
Private Yoga would benefit you if…
- You are healing from a minor injury or an illness and need to know which poses and modifications can be most beneficial to you.
- If you are suffering with hormonal imbalances, infertility, menopause, fatigue, stress/anxiety insomnia or asthma.
- If you are dealing with high blood pressure, pain management, diabetes, mood changes and mental blocks.
- In remission from serious illness.
- In recovery from addiction.
It is suitable for everyone no matter your experience, age, strength, or flexibility.
Please note: if you are dealing with a severe physical injury or spinal misalignment it will be necessary for you to see a Chiropractor or Medical Advisor in advance.
Sessions & Fees
How many times should we meet?
- With Yoga Healing sessions ideally we should plan to meet weekly or bi weekly.
- I recommend 12 sessions as a base, but will naturally tailor the number based on your needs and budget.
- This allows us enough time to reach your goals and address any deeper issues that may arise. However, you can book one off sessions or a taster session to experience working with me.
At my studio
- 75 mins £75 / 3-class package £210 / 12 class package £825
- 90 mins £90 / 3 class package £250 / 12 class package £990
Traveling to your home or workplace may be an additional cost depending on location.